Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Saddleback Presidential Forum hosted by Rick Warren





Hello again!
Leigh Barwick mentioned the CNN televised Saddleback Presidential Forum hosted by Rick Warren on Sunday. I have viewed some of the video of the conference and felt like it might be beneficial to all. I have posted links to the videos at the botom of this page (just above a poll that I created to get some idea of how helpful this site will be). The videos were posted on the YouTube site (youtube.com) and I found what appears to be the entirety of the forum in 10 separate 10 minute videos (it's kind of time consuming to watch them all). I will leave the video links up until the election and consider adding other links to debates and other forums if it is helpful. Feel free to click on the comment button at the bottom of a post to leave feedback and comments. The comment will appear after I have a chance review it to make sure that it is not offensive (I have not restricted access to the page or who can comment so I need the preview ability to prevent vandalism- not to censor your comments).

Until next time...

No comments: