Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Welcome to our new Sunday school class blog!

Hi everyone,

I hope that the creation of this blog will be the beginning (kind of like the dawn of a beautiful new day!) of keeping us all "on the same page". Hopefully, it will allow us all to stay in touch and up-to-date on all of the "news that's fit to print" about our class. I will be posting prayer requests, information of interest, and interesting links (to me at least!). Within the next few weeks I will add our class roll. This is your blog as much as mine so if you have any suggestions, please let me know. As things change during the week and needs become known, please let me know (phone 2270127, email brewer@rose.net) and I will post them ASAP. The items on the right side of the page will remain permanently in place but notes like this one will gradually scroll down and off the page as new notes (or blogs) are created. The archive in the bottom right corner will allow you to search for old notes if you desire. Currenly, only I have the password to change the page (what power!) but if anyone wants to help post, let me know and I will go over how the page works and the password. I love you all and pray that you have a great week!

No comments: